Thursday, November 24, 2005

Red Wine & Thanks


It's Thanksgiving...again...which means we're that much closer to Christmas. But that's another post. The things I'm thankful for this holiday are many, but I'll try to narrow my list down for brevity's sake. Here goes:

  • For my health and the health of my friends and family
  • For my husband (How did I get so lucky?)
  • For the world-altering bottle of 2003 Saint Felicien Malbec a friend brought us from Argentina (Good God, where can I buy more of this?)
  • For Norwill--now we can have our Norwegian Christmas and eat it, too
  • For goat cheese (brown or white, this stuff makes everything taste richer)
  • For the fact that I'm not only passing, but doing well in my scholastic endeavors
  • For the "driving" mode on my cell phone (everyone should be able to multitask without causing a ten car pileup)

    So what are you thankful for?

1 Comments:

Blogger PretaMulatta said...

Hi MAMA! Welcome 2 the world of blogging! SO glad i could help inspired u. thanks so much 4 your energy + kind words. emptiness is not always hunger, i'm finding. + i am TRULY thankful 4 realising the difference.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home