Friday, November 25, 2005

The Day After Gluttony


Yes, the remorse has set in. I have been doing so well with eating right--avoiding sweets, drinking only sugar-free sodas, keeping away from fried foods--and yesterday I fell off the wagon.

The mushroom soup didn't excite me and neither did the goat cheese salad. But that rum raisin custard pie (topped with sweetened whipped cream, of course) went down like gangbusters. And that thing called for almost 4 cups of heavy cream and 6 egg yolks! Ugh! Do I actually feel my arteries hardening this very moment? I should stop typing this post and call my cardiologist.

Anyway, today's a new day. I started off the morning right with my usual nonfat iced latte. And I figure a nice yoga session and some bike riding should get me back on track (if only I can get my fatness off this bench to actually DO IT).

I hope you all are feeling much less guilty that I am. If not, let's you and I make a promise to exercise today and get back on the skinny bus. I'm saying a little prayer for you. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger PretaMulatta said...

I did not only some situps after my LATE night thanksgiving dinner (10pm, i'm telling u), I also did about 3 minutes of plank pose in an effort 2 tone the ab section. Dinner was DEEElish, but it was so dang late, I couldnt eat as much as I wanted. Not 2 mention it took me 1.5 hours 2 get home AND the temp dropped to like 20 degrees. Happy exercising!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home