Saturday, November 26, 2005

4:00am


What is it about this time of the morning that I always find myself laying in bed, wide awake? I suppose it's because that's when Ola usually gets up for work and, subsequently, that's when Henry has to go for a walk. But I don't have to get up. So why does my brain automatically activate? Does this mean I'm getting like those old people who sleep like 2 hours a night? You know, I've caught myself squinting lately and I've been wondering if I might need new glasses. Is this yet another sign of intense aging? It's only 4 in the morning and I'm already bumming myself out.

Congrats to gypsywandering for her outstanding exercise efforts post-feast! You inspire me because you know I found lots of other things to do yesterday BESIDES exercise. Yeah. Which means that this hiney needs to find the gym before I'm unable to get in my fabulous new booty pants.

1 Comments:

Blogger pennilish said...

merr! what a delight to see you here! come visit me sometime. :)

http://pennyshidingplace.blogspot.com/

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home