Sunday, December 04, 2005

The End of the Semester Crunch


Ugh. I've got a final exam tomorrow, a paper due this Sunday and my last final on the 13th. Needless to say, right now I'm focused on studying.

Aside from the studying, however, Ola's dad is arriving tomorrow and staying until Thursday. I won't be here much, since I've got evening classes on Monday and Tuesday, but we'll be able to have a holiday meal together on Wednesday night. We'll be serving ribbe, a traditional Norwegian pork roast with crackling. I'm REALLY looking forward to it as I've never made it before. Also on the menu will be surkaal, sweet and savory sauerkraut, gloegg svisker, or prunes stewed in mulled wine. Want to join us?

Back to the books!

2 Comments:

Blogger PretaMulatta said...

i'll need explicit directions 4 wednesday's meal, ok? yumyumyum that sounds good.

hang in there, semester is almost done. u've been here b4.

8:34 PM  
Blogger pennilish said...

Good luck wrapping up your semester! You can do it!

Look at you, all cute and fancy, havin' grown up fancy holiday dinners! :)

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home