Sunday, December 11, 2005

Let the Healing Begin. Super.

As if I didn't know already, my Leadership class has confirmed that I do have hostility and anger issues as well as a problem with emotional self-control. Doesn't that sound attractive? No? Well, I don't think so either.

So although I've often made fun about stuff like this I've decided to try and discover the "triggers" that set me off. I'm going to do this through journaling and I'm going to use this blog as my journal. I hope you will keep me on the straight and narrow with this thing, and call me on the carpet when you see that I'm trying to kid myself, which I honestly hope not to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger pennilish said...

Naturally I will support you in whatever way you would like-- but I have to say that the idea of you having hostility and anger issues sounds CRAZY to me! I don't think I have ever seen you truly angry since I have known you, except maybe in a make-me-laugh-my-ass-off-sort-of-way!

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home